look at me I'm so crafty

Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 5: Little Aprons

I had the chance to "craft" with my good friend Chelsea on Thursday. She pulled out her sewing machine and ribbons from her closet and I pulled out some place mats and lace from my bag. With our powers combined, this is what we ended up with.




We did make three of these cute little aprons (two for my little girls and one for her's) but I didn't get a picture of them before I left her house. We were both pretty happy with how they turned out. I think my favorite part was the lace trimmings on the top of the pockets and the flower.



It's always fun to have someone to work on a project with. Especially with someone as fun as Chels, Buuuut I will admit, crafting with 5 little kids running around can be very trying of one's patience.

Here's a link to a tutorial on this with Somewhat Simple. Happy crafting to ya!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am going to make these definitely! What a cute idea. And the vinyl frames too. how did you cut out the vinyl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a friend of mine owns a cricket. It pays to have friends with fun toys :)! We were actually working on a girls camp project and I decided to use this vinyl for home. i love my calling:)

    ReplyDelete