look at me I'm so crafty

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 8: vinyl frames, I am a Child of God


I have this weird wall that's about 2.5 feet wide and kind of slants to the left. I've added a couple of my favorite pictures of the children to it, but it needed something a little more. So I took some smaller frames inserted fabric that matched my living room furniture and vinyled I am a child of god on the front of them. I think it was just what that wall needed!



Looking at this picture makes me realize I need to straighten the frames out a bit and that I'm going to have to redo the G because I forgot to capitalize God. I think I might add some embellishments to the frames as well. Hmmm maybe you'll see them again in another post :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea! It turned out super cute--I may just have to do this too ;)

    thanks for reading Little Miss Momma!

    Keep on craftin

    ashley
    www.littlemissmomma.com

    ReplyDelete