look at me I'm so crafty

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 19: Otter Pop Sleeves

In our household we probably consume about 10-15 otter pops daily. Since I'm the mother of 3 sets of 10 cute, sensitive to cold little fingers, some Otter pop sleeves were in need. So with the help of my sweet friend Amber, this is what we came up with...

I ended up making three sets of both. All it took was about 6x4 inches of material folded over and hemmed along the edge. I used some fleece for three of the sleeves and flannel wrapped around felt for the other three. I also added a few buttons and ribbon for embellishment to make them just a little cuter. Now no more complaints about little cold fingers :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I found you via Tip Junkie :) This would really save us a lot of paper towels!

    ReplyDelete